1. Kindly do your literature research before planning a project.
2. Once you are happy, it is worth carrying out the project, proceed.
3. Make a detailed research project plan under different headings e.g
- Introduction: Why you are carrying out this project.
- Method: How you will be conducting the research study and how you will be analyzing your results including costs.
- Costs: If there are costs involved, how do you plan to fund them.Once this project plan is completed, send it to us.
4. Once the project has been reviewed, it will be sent to the other members for the collaboration. 5. Some of the projects may not create interest. We take no responsibility about the number of people who will be interested in your project.
6. We may put the project on our website to create more interest. If you are not happy with this, let us know.
7. Kindly submit your research to the Secretary General at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org